前些天包了些饺子速冻了以后给C.(a lovely Canadian lady who has a very cute 11 months baby boy :))，当时拿给她的时候没来得及当场示范。今天路上遇到的时候问我怎么做那些饺子。在网上搜了一下，没有特别合适的“教程”，所以就把自己煎饺子的步骤写给她了。
Subject: Let's cook some dumplings :)
Here are the steps how I cook/fry dumplings:
1. Put some oil (any kind of oil) into the pan;
2. Put the dumplings in the pan (you can separate or cluster them together, doesn't really matter)
3. Get a cup of water set aside ready; (any temperature water, I normally just use tap water)
4. Turn on the heat to high, let it fry for a couple of minutes (with the lid on not, both fine),(you can shake the pan a couple of times if you wish);
5. Pour the cup of water into the pan, put the lid on;
6. About 10 minutes or less time later, you can see through the lid that the pan is getting drier. Turn off the burner and move the pan from the burner if the pan already very dry (you probably can notice a bit of a burning smell). If you were watching the pan before it got very dry, turn the heat to high-medium, you can see the bottom of the dumplings/pan getting dark yellow or brown. It's done when it's dry.
7. Enjoy :). With balsamic vinegar or any kind of sauce you wish to use, be creative :).
I hope this helps.